Church “happens” everyday of the week. We are the church and Grace Chapel provides various ways to get involved and serve others. Thanks to the many available opportunities for our members to get involved, there is sure to be something that suits everyone’s calling. We have an on-site food pantry, children’s church, leading life groups, youth services and a wide variety of other options that might be waiting for your help.
Let God work through you by getting involved and sharing your abilities with those around you.
“And if you spend yourselves in behalf of the hungry and satisfy the needs of the oppressed, then your light will rise in the darkness, and your night will become like the noonday,” (Isaiah 58:10).
God is Calling You to Volunteer
Here is a list of open volunteer positions with Grace Chapel:
- Children’s Sunday School- Volunteer in any of our three age groups. Serve once or twice a month during either service.
- Children’s Check-In Desk- Greet and help families check-in on Sunday mornings. Serve once or twice a month during either service.
- First Impressions- Welcome and greet the Grace Chapel family on Sunday mornings. Serve once a month before either service.
- Office Volunteers- Assist in the office with light clerical work during the work week.
- Life Group Leader or Host- Lead a weekly small group in your home or at the church. Study materials provided.
- Prayer Team- Pray for those in the church body.
Interested in other ways to get involved? Explore all of the ministries at Grace Chapel and find one that fits you.