For those of you who were asking “How can I help during these difficult times?” Please see the following ways in which to help your church family and the community.
Food Pantry Needs
· Package food boxes for distribution for “The Mason Food Pantry”
· Distribute food boxes to Food Pantry shoppers
· Donate online at www.masonfoodpantry.org or you can provide gift certificates from any grocery store in $25.00 denominations. Cash or checks can be dropped off at the church office between the hours of 9 am-12 pm and 1 pm to 3 pm Monday through Thursday.
· Donate personal care items (deodorant, toothpaste, soap, etc.)
What precautions are being taken to keep me safe while volunteering?
· Shoppers will not be permitted inside the pantry in order to maintain Physical distancing. We will have a temporary distribution space outside the pantry.
· Gloves, hand sanitizers, and cleaned surfaces will be provided for volunteers
· For further information please contact email@example.com
Food Plus Program
Grace Chapel has a program called “Food Plus.” This is a temporary food assistance program that we provide to our congregation. If you know someone that is in crisis during Covid-19 in our church body or within the Mason Community, please contact the church office or email firstname.lastname@example.org.